Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Kensington Square in Randolph, New Jersey
Get ready to enjoy the luxuries of
your new townhouse at the coveted Luxury Townhome community at
Kensington Square in Randolph, NJ. This wonderful community offers
you everything from V.I.P. Townhome Living in a park-like setting
to a beautiful Clubhouse with Billiards, Fitness Center and
an Outdoor Pool.
Located off a quiet road in Randolph NJ, Kensington Square
residents appreciate the peaceful environment and amenities
offered in this desirable community which offers
Maintenance Free Living Without Sacrificing Space.
Randolph, which was recently rated
as One of the Best
Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine, lies about
40 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
Style, Comfort and Location.
A Distinctive Luxury Community of 2 to 3 Bedroom Townhomes
with 2.1-4.2 Baths and 1 and 2 Car Garages
Many Floor Plans to choose from including some that
offer as Master Suite on the First Level.
- 6 +/- Miles to the Morris Plains Train Station for train to New York
- 5 +/- Miles to the
Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in nearby Dover, NJ for bus to New York
- 40 +/- Miles from Manhattan
40 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
Minutes to Shops and Restaurants along Route 10
- 8 +/- miles to The
Rockaway Townsquare Mall
- Many more unique specialty shops and boutique shopping
available in nearby Morristown.
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 46, and Interstates 287 & 80
Families will especially appreciate Randolph's Top Rated School
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Kensington Square, Randolph Township, NJ: Designed for Comfortable
and Luxurious Living
The Kensington Square
built from 2016-2018 and there are approximately 105 homes
featuring 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1-4.2 Baths and an 1 or 2 Attached Garages.
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor
Plan bring a new level of Opulence to Townhome Living. There are
Plans to choose from. All units have basements, some of which are
finished and others which are not.
The Community Landscape is well established. This gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Parks and Shopping are nearby. The Serene location is incredibly
convenient to Routes 10, 46, 202, 80 and 287.
- Price Range: $480,000 - $750,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-4.2
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garage
- Number of Units: 105
- Year Built: 2016-2018
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Center and Outdoor Pool
- Common Features: On-site amenities including a 2,500 sq. ft Clubhouse and Outdoor Pool. Few homes with first floor owner's suites. 1,878-3,128 Sq. Ft. Townhomes.
- Schools: Excellent Randolph Public Schools. Center Grove Elementary School, Randolph Middle School, Randolph High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Minutes from convenient and reliable service from nearby towns of Dover, Morris Plains and Morristown on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes like Routes 10 and 287, About 5 Mile drive to Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop to New York City bus in nearby Dover.
- Fun & Recreation: Minutes to shops and eateries along Route 10 and 46. About 40 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available. Randolph is home to the Brundage Park and Recreation Complex featuring 232 acres of parks and green space
- Special Features: Fabulous Community in Randolph, One of the Best Places to Live according to Money Magazine. Excellent Randolph School System. Downtown Morristown is just 6 miles away.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Maintenance-Common Area, Maintenance-Exterior, Snow Removal
Kensington Square, Randolph, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home
in the Kensington Square townhome community, you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Enjoy on-site amenities including
an outdoor pool and 2100 sq feet clubhouse with prep kitchen,
fitness center, lounge and billiards. Outside, extensive landscaping adds
a full richness to the charm of this most desirable community.
The choice is yours.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that at the Kensington Square Townhomes
Randolph you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Kensington Square Experts!
Local Map of Kensington Square in Randolph, NJ